10. That actor who played the President was totally unconvincing
09. It oversimplified the way I stole the election
08. Too many of them fancy college-boy words
07. If Michael Moore had waited a few months, he could have included the part where I get him deported
06. Didn't have one of them hilarious monkeys who smoke cigarettes and gives people the finger
05. Of all Michael Moore's accusations, only 97% are true
04. Not sure - - I passed out after a piece of popcorn lodged in my windpipe
03. Where the hell was Spider-man?
02. Couldn't hear most of the movie over Cheney's foul mouth
01. I thought this was supposed to be about dodgeball
HAhahhahahah. Great stuff. Oh, and check this out please.
This documentary was EXCELLENT. Anyone who says it's propaganda is selling something, because it's absolutely not. There's no doubt that it is biased, oh yes it is..but everything in there really did happen, it's true. I made sure it was, because I looked most of those things up when I got home. And it's true. It's ironic how our mainstream media is so censored. If you want to know what's really going on in the world, you gotta find out for yourself. Don't ever count on your local news station, Fox News, or even CNN. This documentary is something everyone should see, no matter what your political views are. Even Republicans saw the movie, and were moved. Because it also showed "hardcore" actual footage from Iraq. If you think or say you support your troops, you'd at least find out what's really going on there by seeing this. I know they would appreciate it.
Oh, and if you are going to criticize it you should at least see it first. Ignorance isn't bliss. It's not good to not know what you are talking about. Be open-minded.